Director: Takumi Nakazawa
Original Work Draft: Takumi Nakazawa, Romeo Tanaka
Scenario: Takumi Nakazawa, Nobuaki Takerube
Screenplay: Nobuaki Takerube, Aoi Takashiro, Hiroyuki Oohara, Tomohiro Shin, Takumi Nakazawa
Character Designer: SOYOSOYO
Crossword Puzzle Redesign: Roger Pepitone, Strafe King
Note: The following are bugs we were unable to fix. PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLAY TO AVOID SAID BUGS.
1. If you save a game on textbox 4 or more lines long, close the game, and reload it, the text display will not display properly if you reload on that save, but will be back to normal on the next save. To avoid this, please save only on textboxes that are 3 or fewer lines long.
2. If you save a game on a textbox 4 or more lines long and reload that save mid-game, the textbox will be “stuck” in that size until you come across a textbox that’s the same size or bigger than the current textbox, where things will then display normally again. To avoid this, please save only on textboxes that are 3 or fewer lines long.
3. If you try to click or press Enter during a continuous sound effect (a sound effect that “pauses” the text as it plays out), the game will crash. To avoid this, please do not press anything while a continuous sound effect is playing and wait for it to finish.
3b. However, there is one exception to the above rule- in the Route B’ scene “authentication”, there will be a bit where the sound of typing loops. To break the loop, click and the game will continue normally.
4. If you are using Windows XP, a bug will occur where the text will overlap during playing. There is no fix for this other than to upgrade your OS.
Patch 1.02: Script and image fix only (download if you’ve already downloaded the 1.0/1.01 patch)
1. Download the patch folder or files and insert them into your I/O Revision II folder.
2. Extract the files. Allow “OP.dat”, “mov12.dat”, and “mov13.dat” to replace the old ones in your folder.
3. Click “io_r2_en.exe” to play.
NOTE: You MUST have you non-Unicode language set to Japanese to play the game.
I/O Fanbook Explanation Translation (WARNING: Contains endgame spoilers- do NOT read unless you’ve completed the game!)
This is a translation of a section of the I/O Setting Explanation Fanbook, which helps explain some of the game’s more complicated mysteries.