You play as Makoto, a student who never attends the lectures at the school. As a punishment, you have to attend an extra seminar on an island with other classmates. However, when you arrive on the island, strange thing start happening. A girl is found dead on April 6th, with a small bell in her hand. Immediately after that, you found yourself in the bed and see the date – April 1st! Was the vision of the girl just a dream, or do you possess a power to predict events? This is what you will have to find out, as a series of strange deaths make your seminar much more suspenseful that you have thought.
Director: Takumi Nakazawa
Scenario Draft/Organization: Kotaro Uchikoshi
Screenplay: Kotaro Uchikoshi, Takumi Nakazawa, Chabou Higurashi, Takeshi Hodoshima, Kazuhiro Ichikawa
Character Designer: Yuna Kagesaki
Music: Takeshi Abo
Yuka Kawashima: Tomoko Kawakami
Haruka Higuchi: ???
Saki Asakura: Wakana Yamazaki
Kurumi Morino: Yuki Matsuoka
Izumi Morino: Kikuko Inoue
Okuhiko Iida: Susumu Chiba
Translation: GundamAce, Blick Winkel
Programming: Roger Pepitone
Image Editing: Roger Pepitone, Bu-Bu San
Editing: Rebellion, Helio Pixy, SilentKlD
QC: Raide, Kilicool64
Video Editing: Foggle
Former Members: Koto, CHB7plyr
Patch 1.05: http://www.mediafire.com/?ql3auzvlpbpyo6z
Patch 1.05 script-en only: http://www.mediafire.com/?u7bwb43egh9k1ui
Patch 1.05 Append Story only: http://www.mediafire.com/?lt8ym5a722dbkxl
Infinity Series Timeline fix (fixes bug that causes the Infinity series timeline to appear blank. Put the folder into your Never7 folder for the fix): http://www.mediafire.com/download/n06d5882x529mb4/manual-en.zip
Subtitled Videos (Optional) Create a folder called “movie-en” in your Never7 folder and place the following files into it. Links: Opening Movie , Ending Movie 1 , Ending Movie 2
BGM The original game came with a soundtrack CD, and had to be played with that disc in the drive for music to play. If you have the CD, then run Never7_English_CD.exe. The download version does not include the CD. To play music, extract one or both of the following files into your Never7 directory.
While playing the game, right-click to select a playlist.
Note: As the PSP OST is slightly louder than the PC OST, it may drown out the voice acting at times. Therefore, we have provided the following folder which contains the PSP OST at lower volume levels. Once you get the folder, place the sound level of your choice directly into the Never7 folder, and you can access the playlist. We highly recommend it at the 9500 level.
- Game may crash on day 1 when you go with Yuka to buy rice. This also occurs in the Japanese version. (Workaround: Push Control to fast-forward right before the line.)
- Text can be a bit sheared in places; this also occurs in the original Japanese.
- Video files may not play properly. Try playing them in Windows Media Player. If they do not work there, you may need to uninstall K-Lite or install this.
- If you are getting errors about libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll, grab this and put it in the Never7 directory.
- If your game doesn’t recognize all letters that are used in the script, these additional fonts might be helpful.
- If you are getting errors about msvcr100.dll, grab this and put it in the Never7 directory.